Fortis REV™ Free Float Rail System - 7"
Fortis REV™ is an extremely lightweight yet robust free floating rail system. When designing the REV™, Fortis didn’t want just another rail system, Fortis wanted a better, lighter, feature rich handguard that was robust and within budget. Fortis managed to reduce as much weight as possible while maintaining strength by utilizing a 1 piece body design. KeyMods were added at the 6 & 9 o'clock positions for modularity and additional weight savings. Its unique mounting system captures a standard AR15 barrel nut for easy installation. Check out all the features and see for yourself why the Fortis REV™ beats the competition. It is also piston compatible.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 7.3"
- Weight 6.7 Ounces
- Inside Diameter: 1.340"
- Contiguous Top Rail
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets
- KEYMOD at the 3 & 9 O’clock
- Anti-Rotation Tabs (Fits Forged Uppers)
- Uses Standard AR15 Barrel Nut (Not Included)
- Made in the USA!